Calling all Photography Enthusiasts!
What do you get when you combine creative people and a beautiful neighborhood? Awesome photos! We'd like to showcase your best ones on the CWEA website.
The Central West End Association is creating a brand new website and we'd like to feature images of the CWE created by the people who live and work here. As your neighborhood association we want the site to reflect the specialness of our community as seen through your eyes and lens.
We welcome images of our beautiful and iconic CWE landmarks. We also want images that capture the essence of what makes our neighborhood livable, welcoming, creative, diverse, and interesting. We want to capture those small moments, interactions and places that make the CWE a neighborhood, not just a popular visitor destination. And we want the site to be filled with CWE images, so please submit as many as you'd like.
1) Each photo used will include a caption acknowledging the photographer and a brief write-up in a special section of the new website. In addition to bragging rights you'll also get two complimentary tickets to all of our 2017 First Friday socials!
2) In order to use an image we may need to crop, adjust it's orientation, or adjust colors so that it can be used in a specific location/collection on the website. We reserve the right to decide what, if any, adjustments need to be made.
3) The CWEA will not use the photographs for any purpose other than the website and similar neighborhood promotion materials. We will not reproduce the image for any commercial purpose without the written consent of the photographer. Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights.
4) Photos must be of high enough resolution to retain a quality image when used digitally. Images that have been retouched using software or by other means are acceptable. Retouched images using a camera app or photo editing app are also acceptable. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
5) Submit low resolution JPGs or PNGs of your image(s) and if we decide to use any of them we will be in touch to finalize the process. Submitting your photos to this contest means you agree to the terms above.
6) Send your photos to us at CWEA@thecwe.org with the subject line: Website Photos! Also, add your photo submission(s) to your Facebook page and tag Central West End Association.