Business member subscriptions are based on company size. The CWEA can help promote your services, events and special offers to CWE residents and visitors via our website and our frequent communications.
Central West End Association Business member benefits include:
- Business members receive a space in the CWEA online business directory with your business's logo and description along with the ability to offer special deals and offers to CWEA resident members. CWEA business members have the ability to change out that special deal or offer as often as they'd like. CWEA resident members will have an ID tag that they can show at your establishment when using their discount/offer.
- Two complimentary tickets to our First Friday Happy Hours, hosted at a different CWE business each month.
- CWEA business members can send out their news or events in our weekly email blast that goes out to over 2000 local subscribers.
- All new CWEA businesses get introduced in the CWE Weekly email blast and any CWEA business member could be chosen as a feature member and placed on our website under the CWEA Voices page.
- CWEA business members can also send us events/news releases to post on our Facebook page with over 2000 followers.
- CWEA business members can host a CWEA First Friday happy hour to draw new residents to their place of business.
- CWEA business members can act as event sponsors for events like the CWE Home & Garden Tour, the Annual CWEA Gala and Family Fun Days to further their reach and involvement in the Central West End community.
The current level of growth and development throughout the Central West End is attracting new residents, businesses, and entrepreneurial energy to our neighborhood. This is an exciting time to live and/or work in the CWE. It's also more essential than ever that we have a strong, effective neighborhood association to help us understand and manage the impacts of this growth. The Central West End Association was created in 1958 by residents who believed when neighbors join forces on matters of shared importance, the neighborhood becomes a better place to live, work and visit. For nearly fifty years, the CWEA has been a grassroots volunteer organization that provides residents and local businesses with resources to keep our neighborhood strong, beautiful, safe, and prosperous.
Please join your neighbors in supporting our community by becoming a member today!
The CWEA is a 501(c)3.
To start talking to someone about becoming a CWEA business member please contact Executive Director Jess Batchelor at email@example.com, call 314-884-1440 or fill out the form below.