The Central West End Farm’s mission is to eliminate hunger within our community by growing, harvesting and delivering organic vegetables and fruits to clients at local food pantries. The farm was started by Arthur and Nancy Culbert. Last year the CWE Farm helped feed nearly 2,500 family members by providing 3,200 pounds of fresh food.
The designated special retail and restaurant taxing district is situated along the North Euclid Avenue commercial corridor, from Delmar Avenue moving south to Lindell Boulevard. The district serves as a community-strengthening tool designed to provide services and improvements to the CWE NCID.
Central West End S0uth Community Improvement District (South CID)
The Euclid South Community Improvement District is focused on Euclid Avenue, south of Lindell Boulevard to Forest Park Avenue. Established in 2014, the Euclid South CID works on various projects throughout the District including beautification efforts, infrastructure projects, safety and security initiatives, marketing and special events.
The Euclid South CID boasts some of the regions finest and most memorable dining, specialty shops, and eclectic residential opportunities. The extraordinary building boom continues to bring new residents and businesses making the community stronger and creating a more dynamic neighborhood that is walkable, attractive and safe.
For more than 20 years, STL Programs has been publishing playbills and community directories for the St. Louis area. They publish more than 40 programs a year, and work for organizations ranging from the Fox Theatre, Stages and Sheldon Concert Hall, to the Great Forest Park Balloon Race and more. STL Programs is the publisher of the CWE Directory.
Download our APP - see more here
The Saint Louis Woman's Club
The mission of The Saint Louis Woman's Club is the promotion of literature, science and art, and the study thereof, as well as the general intellectual culture, in a cordial atmosphere with friends and family.
The Saint Louis Woman's Club was created to provide hospitality to the wives of the heads of state and royalty visiting St. Louis during the 1904 World's Fair. In 1912, The Saint Louis Woman's Club moved to its present location, 4600 Lindell Boulevard. Now in its second century, The Club serves its members as a classroom, dining room, meeting place, theater, ballroom and center of social activity.
Besides serving its members, The Saint Louis Woman’s Club is also available for outside events. The Club retains the graciousness of that earlier age, with an updated traditional décor that appeals to modern tastes as well. The Club has several areas that are perfect for parties, luncheons, dinners and meetings. Please contact the General Manager for more information on hosting your event at The Saint Louis Woman’s Club.
Trinity Church is offering a summer camp that will feature educational enrichment activities that are designed to help the children be ready to begin the 2017-2018 school year. The camp will serve students who will enter first through third grade when school starts in August 2017. Thirty (30) students will be accepted into the program.
When and where is the camp? One week at the end of summer: Monday July 31st through Friday August 4th.; 8:00 am through 1:00 pm
Application deadline is June 30th. Learn more here.