From the Metroquest 2015 website:
"Grab your team and hop on the bus with the Young Friends of St. Louis Public Radio. This year’s MetroQuest will take you traveling down the Grand Corridor for scavenger hunt, pub crawl, and trivia competition to truly test your knowledge of this city. Get extra creative with your team and add a little pizazz to your MetroQuest Shirt. The team with the most creative get-up will be award a few extra points!
For more information, click here!
$30/Person for members
$35/Person for non-members
$40/Person after September 3 (extended)
- "Only in St. Louis" Scavenger Hunt
- Trivia, Games & Challenges at each stop
- Food and Drink Specials at Participating Venues
- Prizes Awarded at the Final Check-In
- Extra points will be awarded to the team who creates a costume that stands out the most
All participants will receive a MetroQuest t-shirt, MetroLink day pass, course map, MetroLink schedule, a wristband granting access to food and drink specials at course venues, and one free drink voucher.
Schedule of Events:
10:30-11:00 am - Team check-in at St. Louis Public Radio
11:00-11:30 am - MetroQuest Kick-Off in Public Media Commons
11:30-4:30 pm - Travel the course along Grand Blvd, Grand Center, Tower Grove, Shaw
4:30-5:00 pm - Final check-in at Fox Park
5:15-5:30 pm - Winning teams announced and prizes awarded
5:30-7:00 pm - After party, The Purple Martin
- The Dark Room, Diablitos Cantina, Dooley’s, Field House, Fountain on Locust, Urban Chestnut
- LuLu’s Local Eatery, Mangia, Natasha’s, The Purple Martin, Rooster, Steve’s Hot Dogs
*New venues may be added up until registration closes
For questions, volunteer or sponsorship opportunities, contact Shannon Lischwe firstname.lastname@example.org